Endure by M R Merrick (Book 4)
Wrapped in darkness and woven with defeat, every action Chase has taken since being exiled from the Circle has been met with a devastating response. Now he's been burdened with a quest that seems impossible, and he needs to evolve into something more, something greater than he ever thought he could be.
Armed with magic, friendship, and an unbreakable will, Chase must build an army and find a weapon capable of defeating the ultimate evil. But he knows that nothing great comes without sacrifice. Blessed by the very gods who have abandoned him and carrying the fate of all the worlds on his shoulders, Chase Williams is about find out just how much one man can endure.
Purchase Links :
Want to read the first 5 chapters then click HERE
Guest Post :
10 Things You Probably Didn’t Know About Me
1. I didn’t fall in love with reading until my early twenties. My wife was an avid reader and was amazed that I had never had a passion for it. She figured I needed the ‘right’ book to get me hooked and bought me Guilty Pleasures by Laurell K. Hamilton. It was pitched to her as an R-rated Buffy the Vampire Slayer, which naturally would be an easy sell to me. I promised I’d give it a try, and 3 weeks later I’d read the first 13 books in the series, inspiring my love for reading and discovering new stories.
2. I didn’t eat my first Caesar salad until I was 25. I was such a picky eater growing up that I missed out on a lot of things. As my tastes changed over the years, I started giving new foods a try. The good news is as I discover them now, I have an assortment of entirely new and amazing foods to savor.
3. Last summer was the first time I’d ever seen the ocean. It’s even more beautiful and terrifying than I imagined.
4. The first book I ever remember reading was The Giver, and although a passion for reading never struck me until later in life, I’ve never forgotten it.
5. I started growing a goatee when I was eighteen and other then a trim, I haven’t shaved it since. I haven’t seen my bare face in 12 years. I’m not sure I would like it. Side note: My wife has never seen me without it, outside of an old photo. I’m not sure she’d like me.
6. I prefer driving standard over automatic.
7. I can’t stand when my hands or feet are dry. It’s not uncommon for someone to walk in a room and find me putting lotion on either my hands or feet. It’s put the lotion on his skin…
8. I absolutely love karaoke. Although it takes me forever (and some liquid courage) to get up there for my first song, afterwards you can’t stop me.
9. In High School I was a major drama geek and took part in every production I could. I loved to act and sing.
10. If I’ve ever signed anything for you than this won’t come as a surprise, but I have horrible penmanship. I’m a little ashamed to say my seven-year-old daughter has neater writing than I do.
M.R. Merrick is a Canadian writer and author of The Protector Series, a Young Adult mash-up between Urban and Epic Fantasy. Having never traveled, he adventures to far off lands through his imagination and in between cups of coffee. As a music lover and proud breakfast enthusiast, he’s usually found at the computer between a pair of headphones and in front of a large bowl of cereal.
Contact the author :
a Rafflecopter giveaway