Friday 16 August 2013

From Out Of Chaos (Cor Griffin Bloodsuckers, #2)From Out Of Chaos by Nathan Wrann
My rating: 3 of 5 stars



The Cor Griffin Bloodsuckers' story continues in the thrilling sequel to Dark Matter Heart.

Cor, Taylor and Caitlyn have put an end to The Creeper’s reign of terror, but at what cost? The teens’ lives are thrust deeper into turmoil as Detectives Tolliver and Orlovsky keep Cor under surveillance; Caitlyn copes with her transformation, and Taylor sets off a cataclysmic chain of events that will tragically change their lives forever.

"From Out Of Chaos" is Book 2 in the "Dark Matter Heart" Trilogy

My thoughts

Book 2 picks right up where book 1 finished. After the events of the last book, Cor is trying to pick up his life and move on. He has to deal with his feelings for Caitlyn and deal with the police still watching him.
Caitlyn meanwhile is trying to cope with what she is. She has to pretend to be normal and behave!
Taylor gets featured more in this which I liked. He does something though that changes all their lives and not for the better.
The first half of the book for me dragged! I was reading it and was thinking if it doesn't get better soon I'm putting it aside!! I'm glad I kept at it because the last bit of the book was so good. From a certain point in the book I became hooked again and there was a big plot twist in From Out Of Chaos that just made me say WHAT. The second half of the book is action packed with lots of twists and turns. Cant wait to see where the story goes from here.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment