Burned by Fire
(Blood & Magic #3)
Publication date: September 30th 2016
Genres: New Adult, Urban Fantasy
Aria’s pyrokinetic ability has always been hard to control, and being pulled in so many directions, isn’t making it any easier. Now she has to help Inarus, a foe turned friend who is being targeted by the Human Alliance Corporation—the very organization he once worked for.
But the HAC has more than just Inarus in their sights. Aria finds herself going deep into enemy territory to save a witchling child with never before seen powers, that the HAC has kidnapped to further their own ends.
Aria has been hired to save a child once before, and she failed. That failure has haunted her even to this day and she won’t let herself fail again. With the HAC closing in, and complications between herself and the Pack rising, Aria has no choice but to succeed. A child’s life is on the line and Aria will risk everything to save that life.
Previous books in the series:
TOP TEN: Things Aria cannot live without.
- Coffee, I mean, she is kind of an addict.
- Her daggers. She loves her blades
- Yoga pants, Nothing is better than feeling comfortable and knowing your butt still looks good.
- Motorcycle boots. No one wants to try and kick an opponent barefoot. A good pair of boots makes all the difference when knocking someone off their feet.
- Fire, this is kindof a given since she is a pyrokinetic after all.
- Friends. Aria tend to land herself in hot water from time to time and she’s lucky to have the friends she has to bail her out when help is needed.
- Her bad ass Honda civic. Built like a tank and reinforced with sleet plates and Kevlar, this little car is small but mighty and makes Aria feel safe and secure.
- A kick butt leather jacket. Every badass needs one.
- Chocolate. Sometimes the only thing that can fix life is chocolate.
- Declan. She doesn’t know it yet, but she will. He’s pretty important.
Danielle Annett is a reader, writer, photographer, and the blogger behind Coffee and Characters. Born in the SF Bay area, she now resides in Spokane, WA, the primary location for her Blood & Magic series.
Addicted to coffee at an early age, she spends her restless nights putting pen to paper as she tries to get all of the stories out of her head before the dogs wake up the rest of the house and vye for her attention.
Blitz-wide giveaway (INTL)
- $25 Amazon gift card + print copy of Burned by Fire