Welcome to my stop on the Gilt Hollow blog tour! Please check out the full schedule HERE.
Title: Gilt Hollow
Format Hardback | 352 pages
Publication date: 27 Sep 2016
Willow Lamott’s best friend is a murderer, and no one in the small town of Gilt Hollow will let her forget it. For four long years, she’s tried to fade into the background—but none of that matters when Ashton Keller comes striding into school, fresh out of juvie and fueled by revenge. The moment their eyes meet, Willow no longer feels invisible. Drawn to the vulnerability behind Ashton’s mask of rage, she sinks deeper into his sinister world and begins to question whether he’s a villain, a savior, or both.
Ashton thought he wanted vengeance, until Willow reminded him what he’d been missing. Now he longs to clear his name and become the person she sees in him. But the closer they get to uncovering the truth, the darker the secrets become, and Ashton fears his return to Gilt Hollow will destroy everyone he loves, especially the girl he left behind.
AMAZON | BARNES & NOBLE | BOOK DEPOSITORY
Lorie Langdon’s 10 Favorite Books Read This Year:
- ICE LIKE FIRE by Sara Raasch: No second book sag here! The pace and writing are brilliant, just like the first one.
- THE DARK DAYS CLUB by Alison Goodman: Historical fiction is my first love! This one is rich and atmospheric with a supernatural thread.
- STARFLIGHT by Melissa Landers: Technically, I read this last year while she was writing it. She’s my critique partner, but I’m also a fan. ☺
- ONE WAS LOST by Natalie D. Richards: I got the ARC a few months back. It’s a perfect autumn read!
- A SCHOOL FOR UNUSUAL GIRLS by Kathleen Baldwin: Another fantastic historical read with a touch of magic.
- THE WRATH & THE DAWN by Renee Ahdieh: I devoured this book while traveling this summer.
- INFERNO by Catherine Doyle: This is the second book in an amazing YA suspense series about a Chicago teen who gets sucked into the dark world of a mafia family.
- ELENOR & PARK by Rainbow Rowell: Listened on audio – it’s amazing!
- RUBY RED by Kerstin Gier: People have been recommending this one too me for years and it did not disappoint!
And my favorite read of the year is…
- A TORCH AGAINST THE NIGHT by Sabaa Tahir: I read this ARC back in the spring and had no one to talk to about it! This series is one of my top five of all time!
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Lorie Langdon has longed to write her own novels since she was a wee girl reading every Judy Blume book she could get her hands on. So a few years ago, she left her thriving corporate career to satisfy the voices in her head. Now as a full-time author, she spends her days tucked into her cozy office, Havanese puppy by her side, working to translate her effusive imagination into the written word.Lorie has been interviewed on Entertainment Weekly.com and several NPR radio programs, including Lisa Loeb’s national Kid Lit show. The DOON series has been featured on such high profile sites as USAToday.com, Hypable.com and BroadwayWorld.com.WEBSITE: http://www.lorielangdon.com/
Lorie’s first solo novel, GILT HOLLOW, a YA romantic thriller, releases September 27th 2016!
--Giveaway is open to International. | Must be 13+ to Enter
-ONE winner will get a chance to have a 10-15 minute Skype call or Google Hangout (Winner's Choice) with Lorie and a Signed Copy of Gilt Hollow.
-ONE winner will receive a signed copy of Gilt Hollow.
-THREE winners will receive a copy of Gilt Hollow.