Publisher: Roaring Brook Press Format: Hardback | 418 pages Dimensions: 146mm x 214mm x 36mm | 454g Publication date: 16 September 2014 ISBN 10: 1596439386 ISBN 13: 9781596439382
From the author of the Birthmarked trilogy comes a fast-paced, psychologically thrilling novel about what happens when your dreams are not your own.
The Forge School is the most prestigious arts school in the country. The secret to its success: every moment of the students' lives is televised as part of the insanely popular Forge Show, and the students' schedule includes twelve hours of induced sleep meant to enhance creativity. But when first year student Rosie Sinclair skips her sleeping pill, she discovers there is something off about Forge. In fact, she suspects that there are sinister things going on deep below the reaches of the cameras in the school. What's worse is, she starts to notice that the edges of her consciousness do not feel quite right. And soon, she unearths the ghastly secret that the Forge School is hiding—and what it truly means to dream there.
10 Random Things About Me:
First, let me say thanks, Natalie, for having me by Book Lover’s Life! It’s great to be here with the Vault of Dreamers Book Tour. I notice you’re Irish. I’m American, but as you might be able to guess from my name, I have Irish roots in my family. **It's my pleasure Caragh! I was wondering that when I saw your name because it's so Irish :) Lol
Here I go for 10 Random Things About Me:
1. I plan to live until I’m 100.
2. A violin in a case is stored under my bed.
3. I was a physics major in college, and I’ve forgotten all of what I learned.
4. I have a hard time keeping plants alive, and I don’t even try with pets.
5. My favorite TV show right now is Nashville because I like Juliette Barnes.
6. The furthest I’ve traveled from the U.S. is Jerusalem.
7. Once, when stressed and confused, I yelled at an Italian toll booth “Non parlo Inglese!” which means “I don’t speak English!”
8. I give spare change to the first beggar I see on any given day, even though I’m not sure I should.
9. I’m afraid of dogs, but I try to hide it.
10. I have a collection of post cards that I keep in a tarnished silver trophy bowl.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
--Giveaway is open to International. | Must be 13+ to Enter