Wednesday 11 December 2013

Wishlist Wednesday #17!



Wishlist Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Dani over at Pen To Paper. Its a chance to show whats high on your list or a book that's gathering dust on it!! 

Here's what I'm wishing for this week!


Snakeroot by Andrea Cremer!

17372472
  Buy The Book Now at The Book Depository, Free Delivery World Wide   Goodreads_icon_32x32

Fans asked for it, and now they've got it! Andrea Cremer is continuing the story she began in in her internationally bestselling trilogy: Nightshade, Wolfsbane and Bloodrose. In this new installment, Bosque Mar haunts the dreams of both Adne and Logan, trying to escape for the Nether, where Calla, Shay and the other Guardians trapped him in the final battle in the War of All Against All. Will he turn Adne to the dark side? Will Logan reclaim his birthright? And will darkness take over our world? In a novel filled with magic, romance and breakneck action, master storytelling Andrea Cremer's newest installment will not disappoint!






I need this book!!! I loved her Nightshade series and cant wait to read this. What are you wishing for? 

16 comments:

  1. I have seen the Author's novels around a lot and I must admit they look really good. I must get onto these myself soon. :)
    Hope you get it soon!
    My WW
    CHRISTMAS GIVEAWAY

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I loved her Nightshade series even after what happened in book 3!!! Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete
  2. I enjoyed this series by the author and really want to give this book a try as well :) I'm curious to see how this one will turn out. Great pick!

    Janina
    My WW!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, Im excited to see what she does with this! Thanks for stopping by :)

      Delete
  3. Love this series! Can't wait to read this one too. Great pick!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Im the same Jenea! I cant wait :) Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete
  4. Haven't read any of this book, but the cover is so creepy. Hope you get to it soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Valeria. I loved the first books and cant wait for this! Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete
  5. Actually I'm wishing for book 2 and 3 in the Nightshade series. I ADORE Nightshade, it's one of my favorite books of all times but still don't have the other two.

    I've read that this one is pretty good too. Not sure though, is this a 4th. book or a standalone in the same world? Or spinoff?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are awesome books Ana!! Even after what happened in book 3 I still love the series. I think its a continuation but from different characters. Im not even too sure, lol!!

      Delete
  6. Whaaa? What happened? O_O (wait don't tell me!) I'm scared now...I need them even more now T__T

    Hahaha confusing right? lol I don't want to investigate too much in order to avoid spoilers from the previous books.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol, Ana! I wont tell you ;) It big though!!! You're right not to dig too deep because you may find spoilers!!

      Delete
  7. Oh my god, a Nightshade spin-off?! I had no idea she was doing this, thank you sooo much posting this!

    - Deb @ Deb's Crazy Obsession
    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right!! I cant wait for this :) Glad to be able to show you. Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete
  8. I think I've vaguely heard of this series before, I hope you're able to get it soon and enjoy every word of it :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lauren, the series is awesome and I so cant wait for this :) Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete