Wednesday 18 December 2013

Wishlist Wednesday #18!



Wishlist Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Dani over at Pen To Paper. Its a chance to show whats high on your list or a book that's gathering dust on it!! 

Here's what I'm wishing for this week!


Three by Jay Posey!

17162150
  Buy The Book Now at The Book Depository, Free Delivery World Wide   Goodreads_icon_32x32

The world has collapsed, and there are no heroes any more.
But when a lone gunman reluctantly accepts the mantel of protector to a young boy and his dying mother against the forces that pursue them, a hero may yet arise.














The cover of this reminds me of something you would see on a video game box, its awesome!! Whats on you Wishlist?

20 comments:

  1. This sounds pretty good :) I've not heard of it before, but I'd like to check it out! Great pick.

    Janina
    My WW!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. When I first saw it and read the synopsis I wanted it ;)

      Delete
  2. Wow this sounds really good! I have never heard of it before but it will definitely be going on my list now!

    Here's my WW!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, that does sounds like a very good read! Now it shall go on my TBR shelf!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my, I love the sound of this! I hope you get it asap

    Here is my Wishlist Wednesday
    Lauren @ Northern Plunde

    ReplyDelete
  5. The cover looks like a promo for Arrow! It sounds really good -- hope you enjoy!

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  6. This one looks so good! I think i got it on NG so I'll be reading it soon. :)
    Hope you get it soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cant wait to see your review! I love the sound of it :)

      Delete
  7. Thank sounds like an interesting book! I will have to check it out. Thanks for stopping by my WW :)
    Brittany @ Spare Time Book blog

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh wow, a post-apoc book. The summary doesn't say much about the book, does it? I kind of wish it was longer. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've never heard of this book before, but you are right, it totally looks like a video game. Hope you get it soon.

    ReplyDelete
  10. It's funny, when I saw that book cover I was like..does this have to do with Assassin's Creed? Glad to hear I wasn't the only one who immediately thought it must be video game related. Sounds like an interesting read - hope you get to enjoy it soon! Thanks for stopping by my WW :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right!! That was my impression as well but when I read the blurb I was intrigued!! Thanks :)

      Delete